Thursday 30 October 2014

Spectrum Noir October Challenge: Use an embellishment

Here's my entry for the October Spectrum Noir Challenge.  
I have used a ribbon to embellish my design.  Everything needs embellishing but I think sometimes less is more, all I felt it needed was a ribbon.


I stamped a Sheena Douglass stamp: Floral Fantasy A5 Stamp Set - Violets onto the Crafter's Companion kraft card with Versamark.  I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I used three purple tones and three green tones and my Spectrum Noir Pencils to colour the image.  I blended them by using the white over the,  top of each area as I coloured it.  I think I used 45,46 and 48 (greens from the nature set)  and 78, 80 and 82 (purples from the primaries set).

I used my perfect ayers tool to mat and layer on white card and Deep Purple Centura Pearl A4.  I used kraft card as the card base too which was an A4 sheet that I scored on my Ultimate Pro.  I added a purple satin ribbon as my embellishment as that was all I felt it needed.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment