Tuesday 30 September 2014

September Crafter's Companion Challenge: Autumn

Here is my entry into the September Crafter's Companion Challenge: Autumn.


I used these Crafter's Companion products:
Luminarte Radiant Rain Pourables in oranges, browns and greens 
(no link as not on Crafter's Companion website at the moment)
Sheena's paint fusion brushes 
(no link as not on Crafter's Companion website at the moment)

The wreath was one I picked up from Ebay.  I wrapped some brown check gingham ribbon (from my stash) around the wreath and secured it on the back.  I then made a paper ribbon from some mustard coloured handmade paper ribbon (also from my stash).  I used the 3D glue gel to secure it at the top of the wreath. 

I made some backgrounds by sponging different colours of the pourables onto some mustard and green cardstock.  I dried this with my heatgun and then used Versamark to stamp and emboss the Sheena stamps with Cosmic Shimmer copper detail embossing powder.  I then spent some time cutting these out carefully.  I arranged the leaves and glued them onto the wreath to give them dimension with the 3D glue gel.  

I made the acorns out of Martha Stewart paper clay and a Martha Stewart acorn mould the day before and left them to dry.  I painted these with Pebeo acrylic paints and the paint fusion brushes - I love these brushes.



I hope that you like my wreath, I enjoyed making it!

Any comments will be well received - I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog.

Many thanks and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment