Saturday 31 August 2013

Hi everyone, well, having been so busy sorting out my new business I've left it to the last minute for this month's Clarity Challenge entry!  I'm quite pleased with it in real life but because of the colours of the pheasant and the background being quite similar the photo does not come out as well as I'd like it to. It does look much better in real life!  Unfortunately I've not got enough time to start a new creation as the clock is ticking to submission time!  Anyhow, I used a Dreamweaver stencil of the forest for the background with their copper coloured glitter paste.  I used the large clarity Pheasant which I stamped in Espresso Adirondack and coloured in promarkers.  I also use the Clarity 'Thank You' stamp from last month's club.  I made an 8" x 8" scalloped card into an easel card and mounted the background and sentiment on brown and gold.  The pheasant was stuck onto the background with several pieces of 3D foam layered on top of each other to bring him out of the background - this is far more evident in real life though!

1 comment:

  1. Gemma, stunning card. The colouring on the pheasant is wonderful. Love the combination with the paste also. Thanks for entering and good luck.

    ReplyDelete