Saturday 24 August 2013

Hi everyone!
Well, I've not been very good at posting for the last couple of weeks as I've been sorting out my new business...details to be released soon!

I'm posting a couple of piccies today.  Firstly is a card that I finished after attending the Claritystamp workshop at West Meon a couple of weeks ago, it was made using their Making A Point Kit aong with the Tall Trees Mask.  I'm loving that they are bringing out lots of masks as they are much better than post its that you have to make yourself (which isn't the fun bit).  Often they start curling, sometimes resulting in spoilt artwork, so I love the masks!  The inks I used were Adirondack pitch black for the line art with Stonewashed, Denim, Mushroom and Juniper.


Something else to share is a double scrapbook layout that I have completed from my holiday to see my Sister Laura in Vancouver (which was ages ago!)  I used Scenic Route papers but the strip was cut off so I cannot remember which collection they were from (sorry)!  I do know they are a few years old though!  I cut out the shapes by hand and layered them up.  I think the papers work well with the subject of the racoons.  I used Scenic Route letter stickers for the title which I kept straight as it looked better.  I did my journalling following the lines of the shapes in the bottom right using a brown archival pen.  This is a memory of a really great day, I fell in love with these racoons and got so close up to them it was amazing!








No comments:

Post a Comment